Thursday, September 23, 2010

CVS: TinkerBell And The Great Fairy Rescue

I just went to CVS and bought this movie:

tinkercvs CVS: TinkerBell And The Great Fairy Rescue  $4.99 Plus Free Tinkerbell Bracelet and Charm

My CVS did not have the Blu-ray combo pack (which includes both a Blu-ray disc and DVD), they only had the DVD. I asked the cashier if she would try to scan my coupon to see if it worked for the single DVD purchase. It did!

- The movie was $24.99 but was on sale at CVS for $19.99
- I had a $10 coupon for the movie
- I used $4.99 in ECBs which I "rolled" from my Nivea purchase
- I paid $6.00 out of pocket (OOP) including tax

I received $5.00 back in ECBs...so it was just like I purchased this movie for $1.00! This movie deal is good through Saturday, 9-24.

I also used $.99 in ECBs from an older purchase to buy a CVS reusable bag tag:
CVS/pharmacy Green Bag Tag
I paid $.05 OOP. Every 4th visit that I use my own reusable bag and scan this bag tag, it will give me $1 in ECBs.

No comments:

Post a Comment