Monday, September 13, 2010

Get over $110 in Coupons with this P&G Rebate Deal


There is a great rebate offer from Proctor & Gamble.

Buy $50 worth of P&G products (before tax or coupon discounts) between 8/20/10 and 12/31/10. Circle the P&G products on your receipt(s).

Print and fill out your rebate form.

Mail your rebate form and receipt(s).

Go here to check the list of P&G brands. Especially if you buy diapers, you actually spend the necessary amount faster than you think! It took me 3 separate receipts.

2 comments:

  1. Vicky,

    This is awesome. Keep it coming. I read an article not too long ago in the Observer about a lady in the area who teaches classes on this. I wish I still had the article. I have been trying to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI Redplum.com is doing deal of the day coupons everyday through September.

    ReplyDelete